PREP 10 MINUTES | COOK 30 MINUTES
2 red apples, each cut into 6 wedges and cored
2 pears, quartered and cored
2 mandarins, peeled and halved widthways
juice of 1 lemon
1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
½ cup (125 ml) boiling water
2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, toasted
¾ cup full-cream unsweetened
vanilla Greek yoghurt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
You can make this up to 1 day ahead of serving. Store the fruit and yoghurt separately in airtight containers in the fridge. Reheat the
fruit in a microwave on medium heat for 2–3 minutes to warm.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. Place the apple, pear, mandarin, lemon juice, cinnamon and boiling water in a deep baking dish. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
3. Make the cinnamon yoghurt by combining the ingredients together until smooth. Chill until required.
4. Serve the warm fruit with the pan juices and cinnamon yoghurt, scattered with the toasted pumpkin seeds.
TOTAL CALORIES 816
CALORIES PER SERVE 204
Recipe and images from Keeping It Off by Michelle Bridges, published by Pan Macmillan. You can buy the book here.
This is our favourite midday snack in the summer – a quick and easy recipe that’s super-appetising.On March 6, 2015
An indulgently delicious cake, perfect for an afternoon with friends.On January 15, 2016
On 25 December 1662, Samuel Pepys described his Christmas feast:On December 9, 2015
* Carb-RefuelOn January 12, 2019
IngredientsOn September 26, 2013
These biscuits are reminiscent of the ANZAC biscuits that were sent in food parcels to Australian and New Zealand troops stationed in Europe during World War I. Using basic ingredients...On April 8, 2016