Want to know how to write a bestseller? We have good news. Waterstones has discovered the winning formula.
Here are a few tips:
1. It needs to be a thriller
2. The lead character should be male. Preferably a detective or a lawyer
3. The most popular location setting is America
4. You need to have published 13 previous books and won 4 awards before you hit the bestseller list
5. Your book should definitely be fiction
Time to get started.
By Sophia WhitfieldOn August 19, 2013
September is a big month for big author releases. They are all here on this list of fabulous books to keep you reading all through September. Enjoy!On August 31, 2015
In a couple relationship for almost twenty years, Sarah Napthali is the mother of two teenage boys and a long-term practitioner of Buddhist teachings. She is the author of several...On August 26, 2014
By Sophia WhitfieldOn July 23, 2012
On March 5, 2013
Whatever happened to Peter and Jane? Apparently they are all grown up and could be set for a mid-life crisis.On October 13, 2015