Want to know how to write a bestseller? We have good news. Waterstones has discovered the winning formula.
Here are a few tips:
1. It needs to be a thriller
2. The lead character should be male. Preferably a detective or a lawyer
3. The most popular location setting is America
4. You need to have published 13 previous books and won 4 awards before you hit the bestseller list
5. Your book should definitely be fiction
Time to get started.
Congratulations to Hilary Mantel on winning the Man Booker Prize for the second time. Bring Up the Bodies is the sequel to Wolf Hall which won in 2009. She is only...On October 17, 2012
Nicole Trope is a former high school teacher with a Masters Degree in Children's Literature. In 2005 she was one of the winners of the Varuna Awards for Manuscript Development....On June 4, 2013
September is a big month for big author releases. They are all here on this list of fabulous books to keep you reading all through September. Enjoy!On August 31, 2015
Tom Rob Smith graduated from Cambridge University in 2001 and lives in London. Born in 1979 to a Swedish mother and an English father, his bestselling novels in the Child...On February 12, 2014
Miguel de Cervantes classic Don Quixote looks set to be brought to life on the big screen. Johnny Depp will produce the project for Disney. Depp has previously been involved...On December 5, 2012
By Sophia WhitfieldOn April 11, 2016