Want to know how to write a bestseller? We have good news. Waterstones has discovered the winning formula.
Here are a few tips:
1. It needs to be a thriller
2. The lead character should be male. Preferably a detective or a lawyer
3. The most popular location setting is America
4. You need to have published 13 previous books and won 4 awards before you hit the bestseller list
5. Your book should definitely be fiction
Time to get started.
Gloria Steinemís article in 1969 After Black Power, Womenís Liberation gave her a national following and elevated her to the status of feminist leader. Emma Watson is a fan. She...On March 9, 2016
Terry Hayes's I Am Pilgrim was undoubtedly the runaway best-selling thriller of 2014. A former journalist, Hayes forged a new career for himself as a screenwriter. His credits include Mad...On October 1, 2015
By Sophia WhitfieldOn January 25, 2017
Drama Republic, who produced The Honourable Woman for BBC2, will be adapting David Nichollsí Us for the BBC. Playwright Nick Payne will write the screenplay for the mini-series.On June 9, 2015
By Sophia WhitfieldOn June 9, 2015
Finally the news all you Muggles have been waiting for. Harry Potter is coming to the West End as a stage show.On June 29, 2015