Want to know how to write a bestseller? We have good news. Waterstones has discovered the winning formula.
Here are a few tips:
1. It needs to be a thriller
2. The lead character should be male. Preferably a detective or a lawyer
3. The most popular location setting is America
4. You need to have published 13 previous books and won 4 awards before you hit the bestseller list
5. Your book should definitely be fiction
Time to get started.
Cheryl Adnams lives in Adelaide, South Australia. After discovering a love of writing in high school, she went on to complete courses in screenplay writing and a Diploma of Freelance...On October 1, 2014
Feeling a little despondent about your creative genius? Here is some inspiration for you this morning.On January 16, 2014
Serves 1On May 8, 2014
Jared Leto is to take on the role of American pop artist Andy Warhol in a film titled Warhol.On September 21, 2016
Mills & Boon has been at the heart of romance since 1908. While the fashions may have changed since then, one thing remains the same. From pulse-pounding passion to the...On May 9, 2016
This week's playlist is inspired by our Book of the Week, Lover by Anna Raverat.On March 18, 2016