Want to know how to write a bestseller? We have good news. Waterstones has discovered the winning formula.
Here are a few tips:
1. It needs to be a thriller
2. The lead character should be male. Preferably a detective or a lawyer
3. The most popular location setting is America
4. You need to have published 13 previous books and won 4 awards before you hit the bestseller list
5. Your book should definitely be fiction
Time to get started.
The anticipation of the next Bridget Jones film is almost too much. Now we have been teased with the front cover of Helen Fielding's fourth book which will be released...On August 30, 2016
Jenny Bond has worked as a teacher, journalist, copywriter and researcher. Her non-fiction titles have been published in Australia and the USA. It was writing one about the stories behind...On August 6, 2014
The full length trailer has been release for award-winning author Tim Wintonís The Turning.On August 28, 2013
By Sophia WhitfieldOn January 19, 2015
This Sunday families will be celebrating Father's Day. Here are our top picks for books Dad will enjoy.On August 27, 2013
Bond star Roger Moore sent in the manuscript for his last book, two weeks before his death. Roger Moore died yesterday (May 23) aged 89 after a short battle with...On May 25, 2017